wtorek, 28 lipca 2015

Hello!

I am talking... yeah, I am. Constantly. Sometimes even... too much, maybe I should stop... So yes, I stopped. I started writing, probably it'll turn out that I should start talking again and stop writing, we'll see what happens.

Let me introduce myself. My name is... Nevermind. Just call me Rose. I would like to be called Rose. Such a nice name, isn't it? Of course, there are many names that are beautiful, some names are considered strange, silly or ugly - but remember, you are more important than your name! I want you to call me Rose for more than one reason but let's stop talking about this.

So, I am Rose. I am not old but not a child (at least physically) as well. I like talking. I am very talkative and people find this annoying so I started writing. I am often in a bad mood, maybe this is hmmm... a therapy? I will do my best to make this at least a bit interesting. Maybe it will help you a bit too?

I like books. I write poems too. I like listening to music, it inspires me. I love languages too... ahh... what else can I say?

I think... if there is anything left I should tell you - it'll appear in my head later. So, I think it's time to say goodbye now. See you, I'll write something as soon as possible.

Keep your fingers crossed for this blog, I hope not to kill you with my boring talking... See you!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz